Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Note

Dear Readers don't feel that again went MIA. My internet connection was not working for 5 days and I couldn't update any of my stories  even Unknowingly in blog.
I have a Maha Chapter written in my lappy of COG, I just need to do a little brush up before I post. 
My FIL is here for a visit and with Kids+FIL all my time is blocked so I cannot promise a time but hopefully by tonight or tomorrow sometime that chapter will be posted and then I will try to post one chapter of Unknowingly in blog.
Thank you 
Mou

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mou, looking forward to the next chapter of Unknowingly...Thanks for the note!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm really here in this site 4m 8 months as I was checking through all completed work of arshi I come across through ur ff n I'm still in ur first ff b4 it's too late in chaterat 8 but out of curiosity I'm checking how many more beautiful ff r on my way s I'm very happy with your al work n I'm becoming greedy to read al in one go which is not possible as I want to feel the story just not for reading when v feel the story then only it vl b printed on our brain n heart for long time

    ReplyDelete